Local modification to compile and run on windows (32 bits version) :
IN PMVS2/CMVS :
- Static array with dynamic value are not accepted by microsoft VS 2008 compiler.
- Use jpeg/gsl/pthread/blas/lapack/f2c/Graclus1.2 precompiled library. (Create Graclus VisualStudio project files).
- iterator.begin()-1 could crash on windows stl.
- Optimize a little bit the JPEG loading.
- Fix for M_PI on windows.
- Fix out of size array access.
- Fix timing issues.
Comments "// Pierre Moulon" or // PM in the code show some of the modifications.
Additional notes (Known issues):
PMVS2 binary could crash because of too large memory allocation if you
use many images. Use resonable sized dataset. You can now choose the
number of images per cluster according your ram size and handle larger